We handed the Renault back to Renault Eurodrive this week. Here are some statistics on the cost for your perusal…
- 23862 km in 163 days (5 weeks 10 days), average 146.4km/day
- 1662 litres of fuel, average 10.2 litres/day
- Fuel consumption 14.36km/litre
- Fuel cost $AUD3137 averaging $AUD1.89/litre, $AUD19.25/day
- Most expensive: 4 Oct, Little Worley, UK, $AUD2.28
- Least expensive: 24 July, Herceg Novi, Montenegro, $AUD1.48
- Cost of vehicle lease $4378, average $AUD26.86/day
- Cost of vehicle plus fuel $AUD46.10/day (excluding toll fees & parking charges)
There is a whole spreadsheet of numbers if you want the details!!
Bruce has driven most of it – truth is he is a lousy passenger so there is far more harmony when he drives and I knit!